Always & Never
Always & Never
• Always do your very best in your job
• Always allow What You Want to Do be Who You Are
• Always Possessing a Positive Attitude.
• Always be ready to adapt to changes
• Always be prepared for greatness and success
• Never say you can’t accomplish a task set before you. It may be bad timing but you can do it.
• Never get angry (upset maybe) angry people never think clearly
• Never let you mobile phone ring when you’re on a job always use vibrate
• Never borrowing stuff without permission of the owner, don’t even start this habit.
• Never broadcasting your personal life to your clients or make it a habit of talk negatively about your spouse or family members.
Emac’s Cleaning Tips 4 Homes
• It takes a lot less time to remove new dirt than old. So keep your homes in immaculate condition
• Leave baking soda on carpeting overnight will absorb musty odors in customs homes.
• Wash walls & Glass from the bottom up, to avoid streaking.
• Wash small knickknacks instead of dusting.
• Allowing cleaners to set for several minutes will ease the cleaning job.
Don’t mix ammonia and bleach or Windex and comet they are toxic
* Improper For Work
Never dress inappropriately for a business interview or job inspection
This is not the proper attire or way to display your self or your business
The cleaning industry prefers you present your self as an professional. Be sure that you take your business presentation seriously